My top 10 list…
“Success isn’t how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.”
10 reasons why i ran today:
10) I needed to complete 3 miles.
9) Go, go, go (written by a very wise man)
8) my very cool, very sleek black ipod
7) the wind (makes me push harder)
6) a blister that opened up (yeah strange i know)
5) didn’t want to feel the guilt all day if i didn’t run
4) need to lose weight
3) i get quality sleep
2) get to see cute boys running
1) tomorrow is my day off!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!
So, there you have it. A list. Its rather simple and i actually thought about this as i was completing my run today. My mind goes through many many thoughts during 3 miles. It can be as random as “i wonder if the mango i bought last week is ripe?” to “fuck, i can’t do this anymore!” to “god his butt is adorable.” So, you see it can get rather complicated out there. As simple as it is to just run and believe me thats the easy part, my mind is busy all the time. The idea is to write it so that people hear it and it slides through the brain and goes straight to the heart!!! My brain is open to all possibilities.
The mind is like a parachute – it works only when it is open.
So, lets all think about things, make lists, listen to your heart, and most of all love!